I woke up yesterday morning to a panting dog . . . or an antsy dog. I figured it was maybe because I’ve been so lazy of late due to the herniation in my back between my L4 and L5 vertebrae.

So I took her to the beach for a walk, and learned quickly that apparently Daphne had a belly ache. After she did her business, I put her back in the house and went out to run an errand.

When I returned I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary . . . at first. I went upstairs, checked my email and did a few things. Then I went downstairs and there was that “brown smell” on my white rug.

I have hard wood floors throughout my entire place with the exception of one small white rug. So why did she choose THAT spot? Did it resemble the beach to her? I mean, she lays on that rug all the time. It doesn’t make any sense.

Why when a dog has the runs or needs to vomit, do they seem to feel the need to find the most expensive rug you have on which to do it? It just goes to show you how wrong people are when they try and convince you how intelligent dogs are, cause if they were they would shit on the hardwood floor AND clean up after themselves.

Now onto a completely “non-shitty” topic. Do you know the 80/20 rule? In life, 20% of the people make all of the money, and the other 80% complain about not having it.

The old 80/20 rule really applies to your social life too. Think about it: 20% of the people that you meet are interesting, and the other 80% are boring as hell. You just don’t give a bleep about them.

Yet it seems like everyone still really wants to connect with 100% of the people that they meet. But you have to keep in mind that 80% of the people you meet you’re just not going to connect with.

So really, why do you give a fuck? There’s no reason to give a fuck. None. So just don’t!

That 80/20 rule works with pretty much everything in life!