10 Follow-Up Tips After The First Date By David Wygant
So you went out with somebody and you thought she was absolutely amazing. She was the hottest, sexiest woman of the moment. So, how do you ensure getting a second date and capitalizing on the heels of a great first date?
Here are 10 sure-fire ways to get that second date:
1. Ask her out at the end of the first date for a second date. When asking her out at the end of the date, be sure to ask her to do something she told you during the date she finds exciting. For example, if she likes Mexican food, tell her you know the best Mexican restaurant in town and you want to bring her there Tuesday night. Set that second date up so she doesn’t have time to think about the first date, and so she has something to which to look forward.
2. Text her or call her the very next day. Either text her a simple message that says “Had a great time last night . . . Looking forward to the next time.” Or, call her and leave a message and tell her the same thing over the phone.
3. Once you’ve secured the second date, and the second date is successful, you need to set up an “activity date” for date number three, e.g., take her to the park, go to the beach, or take your dogs for a long walk. Do things that cause her to picture the two of you as a couple. Dates should be creative, not boring. Sitting there and swapping stories over dinner tends to get monotonous after date number one, so start creatively planning different dates so the two of you can start to get to know each other in a very different manner.
4. Don’t expect sex or force the issue of sex until it’s right for both parties. Take things slow and enjoy getting to know each other. There are no rules about when to have sex for the first time with a new potential partner. You’re both adults, and if a woman decides that she doesn’t want to have sex with you for a month, respect her! Or, if a woman decides she wants to have sex with you on the first date, respect that decision too! When you do have sex, make sure that the two of you handle it like adults and not like children.
5. Be positive and fun when you’re out with her on a date. Don’t bash your ex’s. Don’t complain about all the things that are wrong in your life. Spend time getting to know each other’s good sides.
6. Listen to your date. Question things that don’t sound right. Have a two-sided conversation instead of talking at her. Most men tend to want to impress women based on their accomplishments. Women enjoy getting to know a man based on what’s inside. So spend time listening and having a conversation instead of bragging about yourself. The less you brag, the more interested she will be!
7. When out with your date, do not check out other women in front of her. Do this, and you’ll never get another date with her again.
8. Compliment her once about the way she looks. Don’t tell her all night long how beautiful she is, because she will start to think that you’ve never before been out with a woman as beautiful as her, and you’ll start to lose your power.
9. Instead of complimenting her looks, compliment her mind. Bond with her mentally and emotionally and physically, and she will bond with you in ways that you’ve never experienced before!
10. Don’t agree with everything she says. Challenge her mind – don’t just agree with her. If you agree with everything she says, she’ll look at you as being weak. If she sees you as being weak, she will no longer be attracted to you . . . and you will no longer get a second look or a second date. I’m not telling you to be confrontational. I’m telling you to be open, honest and real.
Follow some of these tips, and I will assure you that you will get past that first date far more than you have in the past.
Also check out part two of the video on the 10 ways to Escalate Attraction with a woman.