10 Minute Daily Reality Check
With David Wygant
Today I’m joined once again by my great friend and fellow coach, Jonathon Aslay. And together, we’re going to tackle the topic of “chemistry.”
We’ll discuss the levels of chemistry, how most people get it all wrong, and most importantly, all the pitfalls of the ways we think about chemistry (and how they actually hold us back).
So join us, subscribe to the podcast, leave us a review, share this episode on social media, and be sure to learn more about Jonathon at http://www.jonathonaslay.com/
- What is “chemistry” actually?
- Why chemistry (as we think of it) is an outdated concept
- How our conception of chemistry actually keeps us from meeting someone
- The different “levels” of chemistry – attraction vs sexual chemistry
- Emotionally vs. intellectually connecting with someone
- We also talk red flags, emotional intelligence and more