In 2018, dating is more competitive than it’s ever been — download this free report to learn 6 proven skills to stand apart & succeed in the modern dating world.
I want to play a fun game that I think will really determine whether or not you’re ready to really step up and confront the things that you find out about others in 2018.
So here are five scenarios of what if. What would you do?
Would you keep in mind when you’re reading through these scenarios. Would you confront the person?
Would you call the person out?
Would you ignore it?
Would you pretend it never happened and never heard it?
Would you go into denial mode, almost like you can’t believe that that’s possibly true?
1. What if you found out your boss was leading a secret life?
After work one day, you caught him fooling around with one of the secretaries. You wanted to walk in and hand him your report early, or you saw him or her having sex with one of the secretaries. What would you do?
2. What if you found out the mother or the father of your child was not the person that you thought they were? What if you found out they had zero integrity?
And they were using the child for financial gain?
What would you do?
3. What if your best friend came to you and told you they were having an affair? And you were also really good friends with the person’s husband or wife? What would you do?
4. What if you found out your mother or father was having a lifelong affair with a member of the same sex?
…and your mother or father that was being cheated on did not know? Hmm, what would you do?
5. What if you found out your best friend had a secret drug habit? What would you do?
What would you do in all these situations?
Because as outrageous as they might sound, something in 2018 is going to go down.
You’re going to stumble across something that you never were meant to stumble across.
You’re going to come across these what if moments, and you’re going to have to make a decision on what you’re going to do.
It’s going to happen, because it happened to me in 2017. One of the scenarios up above happened to me.
And I’ve had to deal with one of those scenarios on a daily basis.
As I dealt with the scenario that I had to deal with, I kept uncovering more awful truths about the person.
So without me going into further details, what would you do if a what if situation came into your life?